We recently welcomed Oscar Ody to our account executive team and he's super awesome, guys. You probably saw our announcement earlier this week, but we wanted to give you a "behind-the-scenes" look of the real Oscar. So, we asked him a series of telling questions to help our team and YOU get to know him better. This is a great exercise you can use when bringing on team members. :)
1) Q: What’s the most exciting part about joining the PropLogix team?
I’m so happy to be part of PropLogix! An innovative company, that values and respects its customers, delivering an outstanding service with great growth opportunity. The most exciting part for me is taking on a new challenge, full of possibilities.
2) Q: Where is the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to and why?
Iceland, visiting the land of vikings, blue lagoon, volcanoes, and its amazing people has been a memorable place I visited.
3) Q: Everyone has something, what’s your hidden talent?
Lassoing as a good old south Brazilian gaucho! (more on that here.)
4) Q: If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
5) Q: What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Human is a 2015 documentary by French environmentalist Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
6) Q: What’s the #1 most played song on your Spotify/Apple Music?
I wouldn’t know, I’m into vinyl records.
7) Q: If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Explore the world.
8) Q: If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
9) Q: What’s your go-to dance move?
1-2 step and get creative from there...
10) Q: What’s your secret phobia?
Want even MORE revealing questions to ask your own employees? We're coming at you with 25 more questions you can use to find out all about your newbies guilty pleasures.
You can download them right here or click the image below!