To be the industry experts who understand and simplify the entire real estate experience by innovating and disrupting the status quo. – The PropLogix Vision
That’s our vision. I think author Jim Collins hit the nail on the head when he said that a great vision in a company-- without amazing people--is irrelevant.
As Controller and a member of the PropLogix executive team, I know that our success is thanks to our amazing people and that if you want to build a great business, you need to build the people.
It all starts with our Human Resources department. The PropLogix Human Resources department is constantly working on the frontlines to help our company find and keep the most outstanding talent around. It's arguably one of the most important parts of the company. Our Human Resources manager, Joshua Godfrey, is responsible for everything from our recruitment process, to training and development, and ensuring our employees uphold the values and culture that make PropLogix what it is today.
Recently, Joshua took the initiative to became a certified Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR™). His commitment to personal growth and development in his field is exactly what PropLogix looks for in our talent. The training was an investment for our company, but the application of his new knowledge and certification will set our HR department apart from the rest. The knowledge he’s gained is allowing us to meet the demands of attracting, training and retaining talent to grow our company.
Looking to increase your own knowledge in Human Resources? Check out the aPHR certification details below:
- HRCI's Associate Professional in Human Resources™ (aPHR™) is the perfect certification to help fast-track your career growth and provide you with the confidence to launch into the HR profession.
- Content: HR Operations (38%), Recruitment and Selection (15%), Compensation and Benefits (14%), HR Development and Retention (12%), Employee Relations (16%), Health Safety and Security (5%)
- To sit for the aPHR exam you must have a high school diploma or global equivalent
- Exam time: 2 hours and 15 minutes, Exam length:100 multiple-choice questions +25 pretest questions
- Your aPHR certification is valid for three (3) years after testing. To remain certified, you must earn 45 recertification credits over the three-year time span or retake the exam.
Is continuing education and development a focus in your business? I'd love to hear your perspective!