WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE HOA INFORMATION REPORT?
The Association Identification is a simple but powerful report for people looking for information on how to get started on association research.
The Association Identification includes:
- The name and contact information for all associations
- Instructions for ordering an estoppel
- Expected fees and turnaround times
Association Estoppel vs. HOA Information: Which is the best choice for you?
Deciding which is best for you depends on several factors.
An Association Estoppel is best, if the following applies:
- You would prefer not to float fees to associations or management companies before closing a deal
- You are a title company or real estate law firm looking to optimize your processors’ or paralegals’ workflow.
- You work for a title company looking to increase the volume of closings
- You work for a real estate law firm looking to maximize other services and billable hours
- You would prefer not to waste time requesting a refund from a management company for a canceled deal (Restricted to specific states in the US).
HOA Information Reports are ideal for the following circumstances:
- You’re an investor or working with an investor on a pre-contract deal
- You have the resources to work directly with the associations but not the time to do the initial research
- You’re an investor that wants to pre-screen a community’s regulations, restrictions and amenities
- You want to get an estimate on how much to expect in dues on top of the monthly mortgage payments
- You want to confirm the property is actually in an association
No matter which one you choose, you’ll be working with a real estate due diligence partner to get the most accurate and current association information. Partnering with a third-party specialized in this research will help grow your business.