Elevation Certificates

What is an Elevation Certificate?

An Elevation Certificate is typically obtained with a land survey when the property is in a Special Flood Hazard Area, as per the FEMA floodplain maps. Elevation Certificates provide information and measurements, such as building elevations, on a standard form. While this is not a survey, it is typically performed by professional surveyors.


When do you need an Elevation Certificate?

When a property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA), an Elevation Certificate will be used to certify the building elevation and other measurements and property information. This form is used by flood insurance providers to determine the proper flood insurance and premium rate.

Guide: How to read a land survey


Ordering a Elevation Certificate and Survey with PropLogix

Place your order with PropLogix
1. Place Your Order

We let you know pricing and turn around time within 24 hours . You can register for an account on your own, or give us a call: 941-444-7142 and we'll be happy to help!

Proplogix has hundreds of surveys ready to complete your order
2. The Surveyor Gets To Work

When you request a certificate, we get to work finding you the best match in terms of quality and price, taking into account your specific needs. Then we'll send you a competitive quote from our network.

You get your land survey back from PropLogix in a timely manner
3. You Get Your Certificate

We coordinate the entire process so you can focus on other things. When the certificate is ready you'll get an email back with your completed order attached.