E-Sign Consent Agreement
Capitalized terms shall have the meaning defined in the Terms of Service Agreement posted on the Site, unless otherwise defined herein. The User as defined in the Terms of Service Agreement posted on the Site may also be referred to herein as “You” or “Your.” This E-Sign Consent Agreement (“Consent”) may be amended at any time, and the most current policy will be posted on the Site. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if You have any questions about this Policy.
PropLogix may need to provide You with certain communications, notices, agreements, billing statements, or disclosures in writing (“Communications”). This Consent confirms Your ability and consent to receive Communications electronically from PropLogix and its third-party service providers, rather than in paper form, and to the use of electronic signatures in our relationship with You (“Consent”).
Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
You acknowledge that You have read, understand, and agree to the following:
- You are voluntarily choosing to sign documents electronically;
- You understand that the documents and notices presented electronically, including those on the Site, will replace the use of paper documents;
- You understand and agree that Your electronic signature, including any affirmative consent acknowledgement (such as “check the box” signatures), will bind You to the same extent as if You signed the documents on paper with an ink signature;
- You understand and agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate Your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of Your E-Signature or any resulting contract between You and the other involved parties or entities participating in the e-Signing; and
- You understand that You have the right to withhold Your consent to the use of electronic documents and signatures and that You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time prior to completing the e-sign process. However, such withdrawal may result in the termination of Your access to use the Site and Services.
You agree that PropLogix may provide all Communications electronically by email, by text message, or by making them accessible via by posting the same on the Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, “Communications” further include, but are not limited to, (1) agreements and policies required to use the Services (e.g. this Consent, the Privacy Notice, and the Terms of Service), (2) payment authorizations and transaction receipts or confirmations, (3) account statements and history, (4) all federal and state tax statements and documents, and (5) system or account notifications. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from You.
To access and retain the electronic Communications, You will need the following:
- A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
- For desktop website-based Communications, You must have a recent web browser that includes 256-bit encryption with cookies enabled. Use of browser extensions may impair full website functionality. Minimum recommended browser standards are the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome.
- For application-based Communications, You must have a recent device operating system that supports text messaging, downloading, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store, and the most recent versions of Apple Safari or Google Chrome on iOS or Google Chrome for Android OS.
- Access to the email address used to create an account for the Site.
- Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- If You use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in Your email address book, You must add the domain for PropLogix and/or its affiliate or trade business with which You are transacting to ensure receipt.
Paper Delivery of Communications
You have the right to receive Communications in paper form. To request a paper copy of any Communication at no charge, please mail such request to PropLogix, LLC within 180 days of the date of the Disclosure, specifying in detail the Communication You would like to receive. For the avoidance of doubt, requesting a paper copy of any Communication, in and of itself, will not be treated as a withdrawal of consent to receive electronic Communications.
Withdrawal of Consent to Electronic Communications
You may withdraw Your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time, by mailing written notification to PropLogix. However, withdrawal of Your consent to receive electronic Communications may result in termination of Your access to Services. Any withdrawal of Your consent will be effective within thirty (30) days following PropLogix’s receipt of such notice, which receipt and effective date of withdrawal shall be confirmed in writing via mail and, if applicable, in duplicate via email. Your withdrawal notification must include the mailing address to which Your paper copies should be sent.
Updating Your Email Address
You may update Your email address on the Site if such capability is offered on the Site, If it is not, or if You prefer, You may update Your email address by mailing such notification to PropLogix.
Address for Written Notice
You may send any notices, writings, or similar communications referenced herein to PropLogix at 5901 N. Honore Avenue, Suite 200, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA, Attn: Legal Department.
Last updated: January 5, 2021