Lindsey Gordon guest hosts and interviews wife and husband broker duo, Josie and Ansel Sanger, who are based in a suburb of Seattle. The pair talks about the strategies that do and don’t work when selling real estate during a pandemic.
Key topics in this episode:
- The beginning of the pandemic (1:55).
- How the pandemic affected buyers and sellers (3:26).
- Creating more personalized tours and leveraging video (5:55).
- The positives of restrictions (11:10).
- Additional requirements from lenders (17:45).
- Virtual tours (19:30).
Resources and suggested reading:
- A Realtor’s Guide to Virtual Tours
- 10 Ways Real Estate Professionals Can Use Video
- WEBINAR: Using Video to Connect Better with Customers
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.