Host Amanda Farrell discusses what Title Agents need to know about digital closings with North American Title Insurance Company’s Danielle Kaiser. Kaiser is NATIC’s regional underwriting counsel and advises the organization on matters of remote online notarization and digital closing solutions.
Key topics in this episode:
- The difference between traditional and hybrid or remote closings (1:10).
- State and federal laws enabling remote closings (4:00).
- Taking steps to enable RON in your title company (6:50).
- What lenders expect in a digital closings (11:05).
Resources and suggested reading:
- Danielle Kaiser of NATIC Answers Your Questions about Digital Closings
- Five Things to Do Before Your First Remote Closing
- The eClosing Ecosystem
- How eRecording and Remote Notarization Work Together to Enhance Closings
- Essential Technology Updates for Remote Closings
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.