1. Go to the PropLogix Sign-In page
2. Click on “Forgot password?”
3. Type in your email address associated with your account and click on “Continue”
4. Check your email account for an email from us with your reset password link
In the event our email is organized into your spam folder, you may need to search for the subject line “Password Reset”
5. If you have not received this email after 10 minutes, try selecting “Resend Email” on the password reset request prompted screen.
Please note: the email will be sent to the email address typed in on the previous screen
6. Click on the password reset link within the received email and type in your new password
Your password must contain:
- At least 8 characters
- At least 3 of the following:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
7. Good to Go!
Once you are prompted to the “Password Changed!” page, you are all set to log in with your new password.