Host Amanda Farrell speaks with Patten Title President, Eric Fontanot to discuss how their adoption of technology eased their team’s transition to digital and remote closing solutions during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this episode, he details how his company integrated the latest solutions for title professionals into their operations and why other title agents need to endure the growing pains of changes today for success tomorrow.
Key topics in this episode:
- Grappling with changes like remote online notarization in the industry (3:15).
- Eric details his team’s of implementing digital solutions and safer closing options during COVID-19 (9:00).
- Evaluating remote work as a long-term operations solution (15:26).
- The limitations of RON (20:15).
- Do digital closings appeal to a certain type of buyer? (23:21)
- Challenges of retaining and training employees (30:30).
- Tips to streamline your operations (37:30).
- Five Things to Do Before Your First Remote Closing
- Essential Technology Updates for Remote Closings
- WEBINAR: Tackling the Learning Curve of Remote Closings
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.