While at the 2019 Rewired Conference in Miami, Amanda sat down with Alex Rountree, a tech advocate at Dropbox. Alex’s job is to help businesses identify ways they can eliminate “work about work” with secure file-sharing sharing and team solutions from Dropbox. He shares his insight on how the real estate transaction process can benefit.
Key topics in this episode:
- How Dropbox can be implemented into a title company’s workflow (1:20).
- Data security controls (2:55).
- Business use cases (4:00).
- Alex shares his real estate closing experience with antiquated technology (8:07).
- Taking a customer-first approach in business and changing demographics (14:37).
Resources mentioned in this episode and suggested reading:
- 3 Ways to Make your Title Company More Efficient
- Automation, AI, and Chatbots in the Real Estate Industry
- Dropbox Business
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest: Alex Rountree of Dropbox
Host: Amanda Farrell of PropLogix