Amanda is joined by the marketing director at SnapClose, Mitch Sullivan, who is here to tell you that you don’t have to be the company with the most resources to be the one that stands out. Building a brand is so much more than paying the most for ads or sponsorships. It’s about how you listen to and interact with your customers, and adapt to their needs.
Key topics in this episode:
- Title production software and user experience (4:00).
- How Blockbuster missed out on signs of changing consumer demands (11:25).
- The benefits of cloud-based applications (12:57)
- Playing to your strengths in your marketing strategy (19:25).
- Talking to your customers and building empathy (21:30).
- Social media marketing to drive relationship building (25:20).
Resources mentioned in this episode and suggested reading:
- SnapClose’s Complete Guide to Marketing your Title Company
- Creating a Brand Story for your Title or Real Estate Company
- WEBINAR: Social Media Marketing for Closing Agents
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at email@example.com.
Guest: Mitch Sullivan @mitchsullivan of SnapClose
Host: Amanda Farrell of PropLogix