Host Amanda Farrell chats with title expert, Jason Somers, of Landcastle Title Group last summer. They covered everything from growing your title company with a variable cost model, the issue of wire fraud, Florida’s housing needs, and introducing millennials to title insurance.
Key topics in this episode:
- The housing market in Florida and the nation (1:15).
- Important metrics to be tracking (2:20).
- When does it make sense to outsource title production? (4:20).
- Why title agents shouldn’t worry about recession talk (6:45).
- Millennial homebuyer demand (8:18).
- Educating consumers about title insurance (12:45).
- Wire fraud (17:00).
Resources and suggested reading:
- The Sales Metrics that Matter for Real Estate Professionals
- 6 Questions A Title Company Should Ask Before Outsourcing
- WEBINAR: How to Develop a Market Share Strategy That Actually Grows Your Title Business
- Why Outsourcing Estoppels Worked for These Title Agencies
- Sales Forecasting Methods for Real Estate and Title Companies
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at email@example.com.