Help Center

A certificate determine the premium rate and the appropriate flood insurance plan for properties located in a high-risk flood zone (A, AE, V, VE, etc.) This isn’t a survey but is typically performed by professional surveys, or it can also be done by an engineer or architect.

Frequently Asked Questions

Was this article helpful?
yes no