In the second part of our probate series, Pamela Hernandez dives deeper into the kind of probate-related issues title and real estate professionals need to know when listing, selling, and issuing title insurance policies.
Key topics in this episode:
- How improper probate proceedings can cloud title (1:05).
- What real estate agents need to know for listing agreements (5:00).
- Underwriter exceptions or requirements (8:50).
- Removing decedents from a deed (12:00).
- How real estate agents can avoid probate headaches (19:00).
Resources and suggested reading:
- How Do I Correct a Mistake on a Recorded Deed?
- How Probate Affects Title Rights and Real Estate Closings
- WEBINAR: Principles of Probate with Pamela Hernandez
Get involved with the conversation!
Follow us on Twitter @titletalks, and sign up to receive notification when the next season launches! If you have an idea for a topic or know a guest speaker who would be perfect for the show, email us at email@example.com.
Guest: Pamela Hernandez
Host: Amanda Farrell of PropLogix